Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How should I go about attending a school in Great Britain


How should I go about attending a school in Great Britain?
I really want to attend a school in Great Britain but I have a few questions. I have scoured over the internet but it is really hard to find the information I want.These are my questions: 1. Is there financial aids for Americans? (In the US we have aid for foreigners) 2. Health care. Our health care systems are completely different. How would that work? 3. Student loans? 4. How would grades translate? I have pretty good grades by American standards. (Almost a 4.0) Would I even stand a chance at admissions? (by the time I finish high school I may have over a 4.0 because of all the advanced classes)
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact the school and ask them directly./