Friday, October 14, 2011

Which town is best for an immigrant to find work in


Which town is best for an immigrant to find work in?
While I do my PGCE in one of the following places, my husband - who will be a new immigrant to the UK - will have to find work. He's got an Economics degree and experience in a non-UK (Turkish) government office. He'll be looking for "office assistant" type work. In which of the following towns would it be easiest for an immigrant to find a job in an office, and make enough money to support us for a year? We would be looking for the kind of job that pays about 1.5 times minimum wage. Aberdeen London Exeter Leeds Oxford Sheffield Strathclyde Those are my main options, but if anyone can recommend a hidden corner of Great Britain where it's easy for an immigrant to find work, please let me know!
Immigration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A town in mexico.
2 :
Constantinople.
3 :
Paphos in Cyprus is good.
4 :
Central Antarctica